Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Grizwald's Vail Vacation!








Christi surprised us and got us upgraded to first class!! We watched movies, slept, and of course the guys took advantage of the FREE drinks....even though it was 10AM!!!




We all went tubing down the mountain the first day we got to Vail. When Lou tried, he went flying down so fast! He flew past the point where he was supposed to stop and nearly busted through the tarp that keeps people from flying off the cliff. His face was priceless (so was the faces of all the people running for their lives to get out of his way)! By the way, these were not little tiny slopes we went down. These were like the big slides at Schlitterbahn but with snow not water! Kinda scary!













Why must I do this everytime I see a microphone? For God's sake...I must be stopped!
All the girls also got up and sang "Proud Mary" all together. It was cute until we got past the chorus and no one knew the words...oops!
Our fan club...This is wrong on so many levels...
LOOK AWAY....LOOK AWAY!!!







Dad and Mom gave us all this trip for a Christmas present....we're so lucky! Thanks Guys!







He refused to take off those goggles and hood for the picture.






The only time black, fitted, simon cowell-like shirts are forgivable...kind of.




You guys should have seen Brian on the mountain...He was awesome! Doing all the jumps and skiing so fast...I had no idea! I hate him....he's good at everything!





Me and My Peeps!





No...that is not a fake background!



The whole family went to Vail for Spring Break! It was the best vacation we have taken together since I can remember. Everyone had a great time. However, everytime I saw a baby I nearly cried b/c Grace wasn't there (definetly will be next year...too little this year). Oh well, she was in good hands at her Grandma and Grandpa Bordano's house. I kept reminding myself of how much fun I had staying at my Grandparent's house growing up...such great memories! That made me feel a little better! Anyway--here's some pics...It was so beautiful!




























No comments:

Post a Comment