Monday, March 2, 2009

Gracie's 1st Birthday!

Saturday was our angel's 1st birthday! I cried all week leading up to it. I couldn't believe that she was already a YEAR old. It was the fastest year of my life. We had a monkey party for her, complete with a moonbouce (which wasn't used that much due to the windy weather/$200 well spent) and a monkey pinata! It meant so much to me to see all the family and friends that came to celebrate! She opened tons of presents (okay...I had to open them while she played with tissue paper), smeared cake all over her face and her daddy's, and we watched a tear jerking slide show of her 1st year thanks to her Aunt Kiki and Uncle Lou. It was an awesome day that I will never forget...probably because I have about a million pictures and tons of video footage!


















































No comments:

Post a Comment