Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Long time, no blog...












Sorry guys, I know I haven't posted anything in forever! I have been so busy...oh wait, no I haven't. I have been just relaxing and spending time with my sweet little munchkin. Swim lessons, arts and crafts, petting zoos (we are actually going to the real zoo tomorrow--I'll post pics), going to the park, going out to lunch, and just hanging out together! Its the best thing in the world just being able to spend the whole day with her and give her 100% of me! Here's some pics of us at swim lessons and at the park....





















I also recently celebrated my uh ummmm "25th" birthday and Brian and I along with our friends Brian and Lauren went to New Orleans to meet my sister and Lou. We stayed in a hotel in the middle of everything in downtown New Orleans. We gambled (won $800), ate great cajun food, went to see a great reggae band, kareokeed of course, and Lou showed us some really awesome parts of 'Nawlins including a down-home crawfish boil at his sister's house. Oh yeah---and Lauren got a tatoo!!!! We got a little crazy--I mean it's New Orleans for Goodness sakes! Here are some of the pics that weren't too embarassing to post!














Brian is sooo weird! He just can't simply smile in a picture!

































No comments:

Post a Comment